1. Explain what is happening
The customer breakdown helps to understand why your company is creating or destroying value. It immediately highlights the client -or clients- responsible for creating it.
Thus, it becomes possible to calculate the center of gravity of your portfolio instantly.
Calculating the center of gravity allows us to evaluate the level of maturity of the portfolio.
The gravity' position is a function of the weight and number of clients.
Scenarios can be established regarding the evolution of the company if no action is taken
- Which clients are going to leave?
- What percentage of the portfolio value will disappear?
3. Get recommendations for sustainable tomorrows
Depending on the situations towards which the company will evolve according to the different scenarios, it is possible to set up a recommendation or suggestion plan for each of these clients from the others' perspective.
- Plan the revenues of customers with no activity.
- Cancel created customers who have no activity.
- Plan the revenues of active customers to ensure their continuity.
- Propose complementary services (/products) to sleeping away, clients.
- Propose updates, improvements, support to hibernating customers.
- Get back in touch with clients about to leave the portfolio to try to reactivate them.