- Total Receivables : The total amount the company has already earned, but payment is not received yet.
- Late Payments : The number of invoices in overdue. Those should have been already paid, but money is still flying out of the company.
- Overdue Amount : The total amount our customers should have already paid.
- Percentage of Amount in overdue : the portion of to be received cash still flying out of your company pocket.
- Percentage of Invoices in Overdue : the portion of all unpaid invoice that should have been already paid.
- Top 5 debtors : the amount per top-5 debtors, and the percentage of total receivables it represents.
- Per Client : The split of unpaid invoices over the time for each debtor. A view to manage your accounts.
- Per Invoice Owner : unpaid amounts are splitted by invoice owner. A view to give responsibilty to your credit collectors.
- Per Maturity : unpaid amount are splitted over time period, from open to can-be problematic late. Don't forget : the latest
Unpaid Invoice List
Find the list of unpaid invoices. And easy way for your payment collection campaigns !